Friday, October 11, 2013

More Star Blossoms

It's nice to be back at the sewing machine after a month away, but I needed a quick glance at the pattern to refresh my memory. Then I was straight back in!


I've knocked over 11 of the 20 blocks so far; at about an hour each this certainly isn't a quick quilt but I love each and every block as it comes together.


I've also managed to get my hands on a FQB of Kate Spain's Daydream; its such a vibrant range! I have a very important quilt to make and this is the chosen fabric.  I've also picked a pattern from Camille's Simply Retro, but there will be more about that later...



3 comments:

Robyn of Oz said...

Love the colourway of the quilt and the FQB is just gorgeous! Look forward to what you plan to do with it. :)

a good yarn said...

Love those blocks and Kate Spain's fabrics are always fabulous.

Kate D. Spain said...

Hi, Kate!

Glad to see you're enjoying these.

You Australians are always first in getting the latest stuff from Moda! Is there a secret tunnel from Dallas to Victoria? :)

I hope to find it someday ... and roll on over for a visit.

Hope you're fully recovered from your European journey.

Cheers.

kate