Saturday, June 1, 2013

Chicken and Chorizo Paella

Because I work at home on Fridays, it gives me a little more time than usual to make dinner, so I often make something that I wouldn't do on a normal weeknight. This week I found a recipe for Paella and I just had to make it. It takes a little bit more time and effort, but it's not difficult, and the results were worth it.



The recipe can be found here. Follow all the steps, including leaving it sitting with a tea towel over the top. I was worried that the rice was still a little firm on top, but once I dug in it was just beautiful. This recipe is definitely a keeper (and I sent mum home with leftovers to her tea tonight).

The only changes I made were using three thigh fillets, and a whole chorizo. Yum!

2 comments:

a good yarn said...

It looks delicious!

Jackie's Stitches said...

It does look good! I can't tell...did you use a paella pan?