Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Little Facelift

No, no, no, not me! The blog. I wish I'd taken a screen-shot to show the "before", but I sat down with a glass of wine, started fiddling, and next thing you know my blog was "new"! 




We've got a new header (my favourite quilt), tidied up some of the fonts and colours, and added that very important "Pin It" button to the bottom of each post. This button is only visible when you view an individual post, but will let you pin any picture on the page. I think it looks much more "professional". Not bad for a Saturday night!

Edit: there is only one 'about me'; the other is a screen shot image. I've tweaked the column widths to get rid of the overlap (which is wasn't doing last night).

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

on my computer your new look - looks strange, your "about me" is appearing two times and it overlaps.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Yeah! you got it to work!
Stefanie

Jodie said...

Same problem here as well, two about me's.

a good yarn said...

You new look blog is mighty fine. No double-ups for me so must be all fixed. Yay!