Sunday, December 16, 2012

Whoops!

I was being such a good blogger, then I got busy and my blog got neglected, sorry! My grandma had surgery just over a week ago, and things have been very up and down since then. I'd never realised how tiring it was being so stressed for so long, but all I've done this weekend is sleep. When I visited her this morning they had her up on her feet, and she was sounding quite cheerful, so I'm feeling very pleased!

Safe to say though that there hasn't been much craftiness happening here. I did get the binding on my Hopscotch quilt, but I'll be taking it with me on holidays to hand-stitch it down.



My Christmas tree is up and looking a little sparse (Miss Bella is a fan of the crash-tackle so we keep it minimal), but I've done almost all my shopping so it does look a little like we have the Christmas spirit around here.


I also had my Christmas party this week at the Langham Hotel...very swish!


I received a surprise delivery of Fig Tree's Avalon this week, and should have some more Cluck Cluck Sew patterns arriving soon...but I'm definitely looking forward to a break once Christmas is done, so I'll be shutting the shop for a week and a bit.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

stress sure does exhaust you.........hope everything is ok now..........