Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Last Few Blocks

I finished up the last of the Hopscotch blocks late last week. Now I just need to find time to crawl around on the floor checking that I'm happy with the arrangement; you cannot replicate the cover of the pattern as some prints are duplicated more than is possible using one jelly roll.

I love the houndstooth prints.


The greys...

The circular prints.


And a few odds and ends to get me up the required number of blocks.
  

Hopefully I can start getting is assembled this weekend; from next week I'll be working full time for a month, so there won't be as much free time as usual.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Looks great Kate .... cant wait to see it finished xxx

Kathleen said...

These are great blocks. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Christine said...

Love your blocks, Kate. Look forward to seeing them assembled.

Deb R said...

Ohhh I love these blocks!!

Somnath Travels said...

Thanks

I am Indian woman and loves this type of stuff. i regularly read this blog and wait for updates. From lon time i want to make comment but because of my lazyness i cant.

i also writing on various topics

Infotakes.com