Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Amost Finished...

It took a little longer than expected; my Friday's keep getting stolen by schools that need relief teachers...

...but she is quilted, and awaiting binding now. Hopefully this Friday. I actually turned down a day of work today just to have some time for me (plus a sneaky coffee and cake with a friend).


For the first time ever, I had a class the other week that made me insanely glad that I'm not a full time teacher. Lovely school, but disrespectful kids. It required some serious retail therapy, and I finally treated myself to a bag I'd been eyeing off. Spencer & Rutherford do the most gorgeous bags, and I love that they are handmade here in Australia.
I've also broken my "no markets over winter" pledge and booked in the Boutique Market for next month; I had a great time in March and am looking forward to doing it again.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Good on you Kate ... I have a small collection of Spencer and Rutherfords. Theybarevworks of art.

Unknown said...

I love that bag.....