Monday, September 26, 2011

Maker's Market Wrap-Up

We had gorgeous weather for yesterday's Mulgrave Makers Market; a little cool to start with but the sun was soon out and shining. Now that it's Spring, the market has moved back outdoors and the crowds just poured in all day!







I was positioned in between two other regular stall holders which made for some great conversation throughout the day. I also picked up these gorgeous booties from Wendy of Little Tree Kids; all her stuff is upcycled and gorgeous!).




Funnily enough, I had two people enquire about doorstops yesterday. So I had a bit of a hunt around for ideas, and whipped one up in some decorator-weight fabric I had stashed away. Not bad if I may say so my self! I'll get a couple more done in time for the October market.


2 comments:

a good yarn said...

Your doorstop looks terrific. It's going to be a good seller I think. What a shame your marekt is a little too far for em to travel to.

Anonymous said...

I just love your Butterfly doorstops.I was just thinking a way I could hold the door open and put my screens on to keep out flies too. What is weighting them down?