Saturday, May 14, 2011

Preparation

My teaching placement is coming along really well, but it certainly is keeping me busy. I have no idea where other teachers find the time to do any serious crafting. At this point, the preparation for each class takes up quite a bit of time...



But, I have managed to get a bit of stuff ready for next weekends Mulgrave Maker's Market. I've stuffed and stitched those bunnies I started over a month ago...


And made a few wheat bags to test out...with the weather being the way it is, I'm hoping these will be a popular product.

There has also been a bit of preparation going on for my trip to the US in August; my friend and I are excitedly planning what we want to do and see, and have booked tickets to see Cirque de Soleil's O when we are in Las Vegas.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate you'll be a hit at the markets ! Have fun !

a good yarn said...

I think you will have some good sales with these beauties. Ann :-)

Lynda said...

My friend from work will be seeing O in July - I've heard it's the most wonderful show. I'm happy to read your placement is going so well.

Rachael said...

I have never seen Cirque de Soleil but my brother and sister-in-law LOVE them! I am sure you will too.