Friday, April 15, 2011

A New Friend

I seem to have made myself a new friend lately, and while I sit at the dining table sewing, the juvenile Magpie sits on our outdoor table and sings for me.


I've finally found a little time to do some sewing for myself; between uni and market stuff, there has been very little of that lately. But with only one day of uni left before the Easter break, I've got a little more free time and I'm making the most of it!


The Plan C schnibbles has been on my mind for a while, as has Central Park...the perfect project to work on in my spare time.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

We get regular visits from a magpie family and they return each year. Bold as brass they are. I'm looking forward to seeing your Plan C in Central Park - it's a super fabric range and a terrific pattern. Happy Sewing! Ann :-)