Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Website!

I'm very excited to announce that Bella's Patchwork has a new website! After months of nothing but trouble with my previous website courtesy of the hosting company, I've moved hosts and put together my own site.


I'm really pleased with how it looks, and hopefully it will be a little more user friendly. The shopping cart is 100% secure and operates using Paypal as before.

If you notice anything that doesn't seem right, let me know and I'll fix her up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you Kate , I'm off to have a look .

Jodie said...

I love the new website Kate!!!
I'm having trouble with my current web-host, WIX, I'm finding it really hard to edit my site... Have you heard of them??? I love your design it looks really effective...

Hugs - Jodie :)