Thursday, February 25, 2010

BOM 9

It's been a quiet one this week. I spent the weekend suffering sugar withdrawal symptoms like shakey legs and a headache, which is not so conducive to crafting. I've put together block 9 of the FQS Mystery BOM. Only 3 blocks to go!


Have you seen the 2010 Mystery BOM? It looks good, but I won't be doing it this year. There is just something wrong with a christmas quilt when christmas in Australia is so HOT!

I've also finished quilting the blocks of Red Velvet; just got the borders to go, then I'll pop up a picture. My only other news is that I've had a gorgeous logo designed for my quilt shop. Not long until I'll be able to reveal a few details.

3 comments:

Renee said...

A logo? Awesome! It's all getting very real now! Congrats Kate - I can't wait to see it :)

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Ohhhh...I can't wait to see it!

Great job on the block.

Carol said...

Your block looks great...I need to get mine done. Can't wait for the reveal!