Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

The very lovely people at the Fat Quarter Shop are giving out pressies on behalf of Santa, so here is my letter to the jolly man himself.

Dear Santa

It's been a long time since you last visited me, and I think its about time we got reaquainted. I would very much like it if you could fulfil my quilty desires.

This year for christmas I would really love the Glace Frosted Windowpanes quilt kit.

If I couldn't have that, then I wouldn't mind one of those gorgeous Moda Bake Shop Sampler Boxes.

I'll even leave you some milk and cookies!
Kate

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh, good choice on the kit! It's gorgeous!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I hope Santa brings you what you want Kate! BTW, what kind of cookies are you going to leave out for Santa? Cheers :^)