Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pizza?

I was meant to go hot air ballooning this morning. but after getting up at 5am, it turned out to be too foggy... so back to bed for a few hours, then up and back into all those things I like to do on a Wednesday.

I finally took a photo of the pinwheel quilt, which I bound up last night. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, plus I enjoyed having all the lovely ladies at Amitie have a good look.

Cute stripey binding, the same as on the last cot quilt.

I made pizza for dinner; margarita, and potato and proscuitto.


And isn't little Noah getting big! I got to spend the day with him and his mum last week...he is at that stage where he is just starting to smile.

3 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Love yoour pinwheel quilt it looks lovely.your pizzas are making me hungry. little noha is gorgeous.I could just pick him up and cuddle him.
Hugs Mary.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Love the pinwheels! And the quilt back is kewl too with those kitties.

Potato on pizza? Haven't tried that but I sure love proscuitto :^)))

Christine said...

I LOVE your pinwheel quilt ... front and back. You do such a great job with the quilting too.
Shame you missed your balloon ride ... that sounded like fun.