Saturday, October 25, 2008

Onesies

I've been busy plugging away at the Crabapple quilt, leaving me with little new stuff to show off. However, I think the quilting is finally done, so it should be ready to show off in a couple of days, depending on when I get around to binding it...

But what I have been waiting to show off is this gorgeous little onesie I bought for my friend C. I didn't want to post it earlier in case she dropped by, but I've now given it to her, so its safe! I bought it at the Red Hill Market earlier in the month, from a lovely lady who makes them herself. How cute is it?!


I also find the term "onesie" kind of funny; my mum doesn't know what I'm talking about, and I thought it was a very American term, but my friends Swiss relatives call them that too, so it's obviously not.

And of course, another picture of the lovely but mischievous Bella, who seems to have a thing for hiding in boxes, and leaping out to grab you as you walk past...

2 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I think your cat is a rascal, am I right?? The onesie is darling (yes, we call them that here in Canada). I loved putting them on my kids when they were small. I know what you mean about plugging away but having nothing to show just yet; I feel that way about my snowman quilt...will it ever be done?? Plug, plug, plug.....

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh! Bella looks just like my Thomas!